My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Friday, January 05, 2007

first week of skl

exhausting man. so dem tired.everyday of skl just running around doing things staying back, waah. >"<>

and guess what, I'm in Batai, aih, didn't expect that, I guess I sorta had some expectations. Anyway, I would be lying if I said I didn't mind. I mean, sigh, all the good teachers are in Balau. ~.~"

My chem teacher just rattle off the book, so does my Bio teacher. Add math Pn Tan HK is a pain, despite them saying she's good, but frankly...=.=' didn't know Seng Tuck of 5 cengal was her son, shocking man. oO I have Pn Khoo (OH SHOOT) for physics, something I was praying not to have last year, aih, I guess my faith and endurance is being put to the test. At least she's on maternity leave now, and so I have Mr. Phang! (woohoo, despite his super gay voice) Balau's had their first class with him, and they bombarded me with stories of his, ah, well, is there a more decent word for horny?

3 Balau's torn apart, thanks to the teacher's board. Aud and Simone's in Angsana, Nigel in Balau, Neal's in Belian (sob), well, basically I have less than 3 Balau classmates with me in Batai. It's rowdier, noisier. Kai Shen & Dinie & Dinesh & junxin & adrian & ju sian & co. is in 4 Batai, wah, perfect combo, I'll never get a moment's peace. ~.~

And how am I getting along with my textbooks? Just fine. *phew* At least, for the first few chappies, I think Bio's fun (ethan's response, "haha. right."), add math downright confusing, chemistry interesting, sejarah interesting, physics...haven't had motivation to touch it xD. Well, gud luck to me. ~.~''

I screwed up in front of everyone during PPS Meeting today. Didn't prepare well, aiks. Neways, I hope this year will be more promising. =] A few promising librarians quit. How disappointing. Quitters. =.='

My teachers:
  1. Chem : Pn Norela
  2. Bio : Pn Rodzila
  3. Moral : Pn Mariyam (NO!!!)
  4. Sej : Pn Cecilia (Oh shiiiiet)
  5. EST : Pn Magdalen (OH SHIIIETT)
  6. Eng : Pn Norniza
  7. BM : Pn Nora
  8. Phy : Pn Khoo (replacement En Phang)
  9. Add Math : MADAM Tan H K
  10. Mod Math : Pn Ooi

Choir's having a performance in Putrajaya next week, Hishamuddin's among the audience. I have to ski class. Just great. It's my first week and I have to skip class. I had to skip half of my first chem' lesson. =.=' Worse comes to worst I'll join kerjaya. Pn mary-ann's chocolate cake, mmm. xD

I don't feel so enthusiastic to go for practices anymore. =[ already so tired go there kena scolded only, but it's fun, a good break from all the hecticness. We're playing "the Launch", a song I've been dying to play for a while, doing a good job peepz! It sounds like the original. >D

My cousin Weisheng's coming to Msia, and putting up in our house before CNY. I havent met him, he's johan's chilhood friend. Looking forward to meeting this legend, keke.Ok bai.

Labels:


link | posted by Ee Lin at 12:50 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela