My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

okay, happier times ahead!

yesterday went to school, nth much, Kempas had their football match, we did Geo quiz (and *gasp* I didn't know what was the capital of Italy, Spain, Maldives...), then I got introduced to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" by di-anne. I know I'm late, so stop throwing these Bata shoes at me. Anyway, it's INTERESTING (i'm not gonna say it rocks or what), might borrow the book from someone, somewhere. Later on after recess was spelling-bee competition, blah, compete til left di-anne, simone, and I. Simone got 1st, Di-anne 2nd, and me *sniff* last. (Just because of a stupid word called "griffonage" which I spelt as "griffenage"...SO CLOSE. GAH.)

Then duty time. Caught up with 2 months worth of abandoned work, while the rest did stock check. Sigh. Count the merits and dimerits until pening kepala. Dem sick of numbers now. Then it seem that the afternoon session merits weren't done properly by the person before, so I had to count the entire year's merits. Couldn't finish, brought a year worth of laporan harian's home. Next day woke up, oh hell, it was aleady 8.00am, oh well, so continued doing the merits until 12.00pm, then went to school to return the reports, no one seemed to scold me for wearing pj shirt into the library, keke.

Still befuddled by the new PPS Contoh System. Gah, dem blur now, dunno how to plan it. Suggestions would be most appreciated.

Bindi Irwin to follow her dad's footsteps? Somehow I pity the poor kid, no proper childhood lar...

SEL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 4:00 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela