My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

This guy...by the name Andrew Choo...he has a website with his croonies...and they give out answers to the PMR Papers. Okay so I daren't mark a single paper of mine, but I finally did, after spending like 1/2 hour staring at the link that says "Jawapan Sebenar PMR 2006". The verdict? So far I have marked Geografi and Sejarah, and if this fella is right...then it's 2 A's in the hat! (Of course I heard about A.Choo from Ms Yeoh who has already marked her papers, and Mr. Teh who has the guts to mark his BM paper. Geniuses.)

My mum is pestering me to start form 4 syllabus already. I guess she doesn't want my brain to rot away within this 2 months. -_-' Oh and a friend of mine from de orchestra who started playing GB later than I did is already a wooden hammer while I'm stuck as a NOOB. -_-

"There are no accidents." - Dr. Lawrence E. Carter

EL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 4:51 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela