My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Sunday, September 03, 2006


TO A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE.


No he's not dead.

The owner of this gluttonous stomach is a dear friend of mine who plays the violin, (a little of) the clarinet, the bassoon, and some other instruments that these talented GCO woodwinders vary in.





I knew him for the first time during GCO room gotong-royong. He was the friendliest among everyone else. =) Well okay so everyone was really friendly. So he was among them.

We share many memories, New Year, May concert, Perak...okay so it isn't much compared to the others. =.='

You can say he is the "cleaniest" of the gang. Hehe. =)

Every practice you will heard at least one "Aiyo, cui dao yao si lar!" (play until can die) or "Chi da bian lar!" (eat shit) or "Bian tai de!" (err, meaning err...) or "Qu si lar ni!" (go die lar you) or-- uttered by him. xD

He's a very humble musician, something like ubi diam berisi, you know? =D

He is never one to critic, but one who understands what you're going through, and gives you silent support although he makes fun of you about it.

Haha, I still remember when we were in Perak during rehearsal, he looked so uncomfortable that I asked if there was something wrong. Then, with colour spreading to his ears, he mumbled, "wo yao qu pang sai lar." (I need to excrete.) When I asked why don't he, he answered, "wo mei you tissue zen yang ma pi gu??" (I have no tissue how am I supposed to wipe my bottom?)

He used my entire packet. Haha.

I still owe you a big one because you helped loads in Perak, when you helped me with that solo because Song Yeu (the actual 1st clarinetist) was not well. "Aiyo, it's one beat after me, not half a beat, okay?? Again, again!"

I owe you a big one. Thanks for saving me from utter embarrassment. =)

We had fun didn't we?

We share a dark little secret. You wouldn't tell anyone, would you, my dear friend? =]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN CHEAN TENG JUN!

"I'm bringing sexy back." - J. Timberlake

SEL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 12:56 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela