My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Thursday, September 07, 2006

shacks.


Okay, so my trials didn't turn out as bad as I thought.

But I lost to the rest. As usual. Balau freaks. =.=' kiasu to the max.

The most important thing is that I beat myself, right? >"< (comforting thought) I feel so sad for my maths. I really am. 3 miserable marks and I would've gotten an A. = [ I'll practice my factorisations and algebra. xD Everyone dropped. I guess I did OKAY. But I would need more for PMR. *nods determinedly.*

Oh shacks. 23 more days to PMR. So close. Yet everyone's like so damned chilling in class! >"<>


I sure hope I get some cina pek to mark my BM paper during PMR. >"<>cina popo who eats bak kut teh everyday. No A!" *slashes*


Anyway, so I went for practice on Sunday. Total waste of time. Just sit there, play play a bit, admire Yeu's new ligature and reeds from the Lion City, laugh about Kenny Sia's blog, do some simpan kira, sing JT's new song over and over, talk nonsense, laugh at failed attempts at ghost stories...




BK cafeteria's irresistable chocolate cake.

Clarinet sifu.

Preparing for CNY celebrations already, while we sit there goyang kaki. Martial Arts group, jia you!

He hated this pic. *smirks* One day I'll make an album out of these.

This poor birdy didn't rebel even when kids bullied it. It must have regained its strength and flew off. =]

Aih, no time to post up pics of Yeu's really nice ligature and reeds. >_<>

SEL




link | posted by Ee Lin at 6:53 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela