My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Friday, September 15, 2006

unggul rendezvous

the fans.

they grew up in DJ together.
swee ing jie jie.
kin keong bear-bear.
"It was worth 3 marks but teacher gave him only 1 you noe!!..." khai ming ah tao.
"Oh man that was lame, but hey, I'm laughing."
the old and the new.

pn sharon: "okay, line up! ladies first!"

the fifth-former lala zais. (khaiming didn't I ask u to smile? I like this pic best, though. Their smiles shine. Just pure innocence.)

It was an okay party. The food was okay. But we can't ask for more, can we? Many thanks to Pn Sharon for understanding how much we wanted a celebration (though it felt more of like a gathering than a party.). I guess we really needed it after all the pressure of trials and all.

It was more of a time to catch up with the others. Kinda sad to hear how they promise to come back next year. The form 5's are always the greatest. It's just about a week left with them. >_<>

Though sometimes they just talk pure nonsense, it's nice just listening. It's the company that you're really missing.

It's hard to imagine myself in form 5. How I would miss DJ!

SEL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 3:16 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela