My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's a week into 2007, and I've already broken 2 resolutions, that is:-
  1. Studying at least an hour a day.

  2. refrain from going online more than 3 times a week

Mind you, I go online to find materials, forward info, etc . xD Kosenrufu online, dem cool man! and studying at least an hour a day? been making notes, but nothing more. I haven't been eating great healthy food lately, most of my meals are in school, so you can imagine how unproductiv they are. I'm feeling stupid already. It takes me longer than usual to understand what ppl are saying. I stutter during speeches. *knocks temple with fists*

I'm getting a headache.


I'm looking forward to lotssa stuff this year. ^^

  1. new junior recruits. [PPS]
  2. my aussielander doing-his-masters korkor's-childhood-pal cousin weisheng.
  3. my first-term exam. (yes I'm trying to be optimistic abt it.)
  4. GCO Concert with Giovanni Pasini, GCO Music Camp, GCO Junior Workshop
  5. X-country marathon.
  6. MPS.
  7. Choir performances.
  8. Grade 4.
  9. sweet 16. ^^
  10. And of course, the most anticipated event of the year... (And no Olympics is next year.)

Look! It's the purple team again!

I just came back from GCO's spring-cleaning. Things I never knew existed in that room, uh, existed. ><>namely, tht three idiots of the wind section) around is dem fun.

Balik skolah~~

EL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 1:53 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela