My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm supposed to be practicing now but then I figured out there isnt anybody yet I should sneak an opportunity to use the comp. xD I'll upload pics from uncle pak lim's awesome n70/n90/n73/ican'ttellthedifference phone. =D

emptying gco room.
even the piano wasnt spared.
mr. wong and suehwey removing the carpet.

drilling in the holders.
me. =)

holy wai yip.




EL




link | posted by Ee Lin at 2:05 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela