My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Everything went really great today.

Well, not everything.

For one, my skin decided the wrong time to start peeling off. It didn't go well with the make up.

Another thing, that eyeshadow-chum-glitter make up hurts like shit.

That's all I guess.

The rest

was fantastic.

I think.

Cheong Lum did his solo so well that the first thing my mum said when she greeted me home was "Ei, I love your Sailor and Sea!"

Band exchange was sorta...well, uneventful. Cheong Lum was heart-broken because nobody approached him and said anything about his solo.

Then flocks of girls that recognised him from school bands were like oohing and aahing over him. So much that he got so scared of them.

"Ee Lin, wo men zao lar..."

So happy to see Simone in the audience. Thank you for coming!!!

Anyway, too tired to blog. Will update the detailed, illustrated one.

After trials.

Or, shall we say, after pmr?

SEL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 10:06 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela