My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Saturday, August 19, 2006

SGM TWIRLERS IN CONCERT: DANCE & I

The whole show was dem chun lar. Kudos to those angels of peace! Job well done!!!

Anyway, the whole lot of us went to makan at lee mei's parents stall. Then at 6.45pm we left PJ (when we were supposed to reach at 7.00pm...), reached around 7.15pm. Looked around desperately for Chun Siang, my GFG mate and the one holding my ticket. No ticket, no show. In the end, when I thought I was the one late, it was he who arrived at 7.45pm pulak. =.='

Got a great seat in front thanks to Ah Kam the violinist and Siang Gie the bassist! Had approx 6 extra seats in front, which was supposed to be reserved for GCO members but they found their own seats anyway, so invited Chun Siang and family over to sit with us (since he's so kind to give me a ticket =D).

The show started good. The emcee didn't sound prepared. =/ Anyway, the concert has a storyline, but I can't seem to follow it because the LCD was just too far away. Nice dance, nice music, energetic dancers...once again congrats to the twirlers!

Intermission. Went around bugging people, then went back to my seat. Started a debate with Chun Siang and Siang Gie about my age, whether I was really 15 years old. Then he (chunsiang) started asking everyone around him (eg: mum, sis, friend, kk member, gco member) what was my age. =.=' and you know what? he actually won the debate. Everyone though I was form 4, form 5, finished college, everything BUT form 3.

He demands to see my IC tomorrow in BK during my practice. =.='

Anyway, the dances continued. Finally it ended with a big bang with the best part, FINALE! Hehe, it was great lar, great job done!



michelle yeoh, happy belated bday!!

leemei!
and finally, the indebatable chun siang. dem poser lar u.





SEL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 8:55 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela