My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Sunday, August 20, 2006

FYSB rehearsal



So long never had a real practice (real practice= fun + laughter + energy + learning something new =), finally a good break after the first half of trials.

Couldn't find transport for us to cheras, so called Song Yeu to cancel practice, gosh he sounded so sleepy "haaawwwloorrr, oh, hello...oh, so cancel lar? then zhi lin? ooowww, ooowwwkaaay, mm, buh bye."Then went back to sleep. 9.30pm Johan woke me up saying he was going to cheras at 10.45pm. Yay!

Reached around 11.25pm. Went to GCO room, met Chin Choon, Ming Sshen, Wai Yip, then Johan hollered at me from canteen that Song Yeu was in canteen. Oops, hehe...set up my clarinet, then went to canteen. Aah, sifu was there. Kena wagged finger at, but everyone knows ah Yeu don't scold people wan...xD

Practised Sailor and Sea. Still tak boleh, sigh. When am I going to master it???

Ate lunch, photo of my lunch companion, or, more precisely, his hair.

PEOPLE, STPM is not good for you. Wei, song yeu, go dye your hair black lar!

Then went to IPA. Wah, super hot lar...what happened to the air-conditioning? Thats what I hate about rehearsals. ARGH. Performances are so cold that the humidity in your clarinet just dries up, but when rehearsals it's like a humanoid oven.

Went for full run. Then sit back watch the ensembles do their thing. While waiting...


zekee with crap-dat-clarinet-is-so-dem-chun Yeu's clarinet. the subject was supposed to be the oboe, but it ended up the hands. Don't they look just like a girl's hands? Because they aren't. They belong to...

mr. wong cheong lum! Argh, finally caught his ah soh face on camera!

I find this pic sort of obscene.

teng jun is freaking pregnant! *no fakes here*
ming sshen catching a wink.
poor yeu's reaction when he stubbed his foot on the leg of the chairs.
yeu loves his shirt. i love it too. so cool!
I love my GCO family.
eelin. out.
SEL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 5:00 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela