My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Saturday, April 21, 2007

This has been far by my worst performance. So many factors contributed to that, but I guess the main reason was because of all the last-minute rush and, hmm, my stubborn self. >.<>

A cool experience. I dozed off until 4pm. Must be all the emotional strain. =/

"If you want to understand the causes that existed in the past, look at the results as they are manifested in the present. And if you want to understand what results will be manifested in the future, look at the causes that exist in the present."

EL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 6:51 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela