My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Sunday, March 25, 2007

star-studded



I saw the Orion constellation in the sky just now. =) At least, I think it's the Orion group of stars.

***



I lost my mechanical pencil after being separated from it for months (a friend had it and it took him weeeeeeeks to return it. Or maybe because I didn't ask xD). I had it back on Thursday night, then I lost it on Friday evening. =( It'll never come back again, sniff. I damned sentimental when it comes to my belongings, sorry-lah.
***
Also, I lost my HSD/GCO/library file and my flamingly pink HSD/GCO/library notebook. The latter has been found (thanks yinyee!) and I'm hoping one of the marchers have the former because I left it on the pavillion steps while resting during marching on Friday. =( Sniff.

***
I can never seem to solve add math questions on my own. =( I need tuition.
***

Another friend goes to Aussieland to further her studies. I don't understand. Why is everyone going to Australia??? Go Germany-lah. Education there's free you know. -_-

***
One day to a new beginning,
Raise the flag of freedom high,
Every man will be a king,
There's a new world for the winning,
There's a new world to be won,
Do you hear the people sing?

-One Day More, from Les Miserables

EL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 7:23 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela