My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Monday, August 07, 2006


OOH...the HAZE...the haze!!!

It's so bad that my eyes are smarting and the veins leading to my head pounding so hard because of my haemoglobins combining with carbon monoxide instead of oxygen. So it's back again? ARGH...

I hate math lesson. I don't blame the teacher for her (your-english-pronounciation-is-worse-than-elementary-school) pronounciation. She's tried real hard. And she's pregnant. You ill inconsiderate peepz out there just yack and yack away like nobody's business. Like she's the wall or something. Have a little consideration lar. Put yourselves in her shoes. Would you want your students to treat you like a wall???
7 days left to trials. and here I am. uploading

misc pics...

above: after this incident, we were known as the woodwind dancers.

above: i like this pic because ah lum looks so...blur.
above: keehong, tengjun, ah lum, ah yeu. woodwinders foreva!



left& above : Perak Charity Cult. Fest 2006.
















right: the winning sketch in GFG leadership camp...Maxim Paw Chun Siang and his teacher, MISS SIAO!!!


looks familiar?

may GCO concert, 2006

above: song yeu bad boy...

above : my beloved seniors. playing with the score upside down.

january new year performance - and ee lin's debut in GCO.

previous GCO concert 2005. Final Fantasy!

my mum is hovering over my shoulder.... .... i better get going...

SEL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 3:31 AM |


2 Comments:

Blogger zillieman commented at 5:28 AM~  

oh my god i just read ur previous post, dear.. and ur comment on my previous post. i cannot thank you more. but im reaaally sorry girl. hope u can forgive me. =]

Blogger Ee Lin commented at 7:07 AM~  

you were forgiven a long time ago. don't be so hard on yourself. u did nth wrong lar k. =)

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela