My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Monday, December 19, 2005

really blank of ideas when it comes to another HSD outing. Like...okay, so it's another outing, so...err, any ideas where and what to do? I'm totally blank.
Guess I'll go there and let Mun Yee and Wai Leong, Daniel, etc, to do the talking,. I'll just control the agenda lah.
Haiyo, die lerr.

And when I'm gone,
just carry on
Don't mourn, rejoice
Everytime you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that, I'm lookin' down on you smilin'
And i didn't feel a thang
So baby don't feel no pain
Just smile back.
-When I'm gone, Eminem

SEL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 2:24 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela