My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Friday, December 16, 2005

RJC Camp, Day Two

i seriously must improve on being a responsible JD PIC. Argh... rjc camp was... I dunno. It was not satisfactory, though the main PICs thought it was good.
My job as overall PIC was real horrible, though the main PIC said i done a very good job. Like...what job?? I didn't do nuts man... the agenda was screwed up by Mulu (our employed tutor) and it was hard to make kids listen to u when they had grew up with u and known u as a big sister and not an authoritive PIC.
Kids would be kids... when this group of boys came up to me somewhere in the afternoon to apologize for disobeying my orders...it was very touching. i was kinda at loss for words, so i just, well, shook their hands. >.<>
Okay, so one camp over... now have to worry about the JHSD outing. Johan said they want to go and volunteer at a zoo...WHAT??
SEL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 5:16 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela