My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts
Daily Reads

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

...ha??

Currently Listening to - Animation Songs Medley, by Jo Hasaishi, Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra
Decided that since Blogspot.com seem to be such a hit, guess I'll shoot and see what's the big idea...really, what's the whole idea wei??
Some might wonder what does An die Musik means... (pronounced "An-Dee-Moosik") well, it's a piece by Franz Schubert (composer of "Symphony No.5" that is to be played by GCO during New Year Gongyo) which literally means "To Music". My whole life (or current life, haha) revolves around music: choir, clarinet player, Galaxy Chamber Orchestra, a piano-playing brother, a bass clarinet feiyang symphonic band Johan korkor, what more can i ask for??
And another thing...when u read, please don't leave any comments as i wish to express out my mind. Leave only when you really have something to say. =]
Burp.
Going for Christine's wedding tonight. On the other hand, daniel and I would be missing the HSD Outing prep meet. Sigh... I guess it'll only be Johan that's going for it... i hope they'll have an organized meeting, which a strict agenda. The most recent worst prep i've been to was for the topic "wisdom", which the real meeting didn't turn out good. >.<
Oh, it seems that daniel's no longer going for the wedding...oh well, so it's only me missing the prep meet...*mopes*
I wish we could balik kampung... :( But, aiyah, everyone's so busy preparing for performances and all... ah, well, after this Sunday's performance, I'm free!!! (unless I'm performing during New Year...that's a different story.)
Joined Soka Gakkai International Yahoo! Groups. There, they still argue over the Priest issue. Aiyohh, that one still want to argue about ahh??? Haizz...
SEL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 10:37 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela