My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

I look at life through a lens tinted with cynicism. I am thrifty with money, hence very much depriving myself of material fulfilment most of the time.And I think that paying >RM10 for a cup of coffee or a cone of ice-cream is absurd. Happiness comes from having ample time to stay in bed and read/write. I detest pop trash of the latter day and have turned to alternative rock/rock for solace. And I like creative writing. :)

Previous Posts Daily Reads

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Choir Festival...BEST!!

Was overwhelmed when i received impressed reviews about choir fest, and especially reviews concerning the juniors. The juniors really worked very hard, and it's good to see that people are inspired by their voices and spirit. Job well done!!

Kelvin and Mui Mun (orchestra and choir PICs respectively) jokingly commented "why u take my choir member into ur GCO ha??" "Why you steal my clarinet player ha??"...had me pondering. Yes, I guess this would be my last RJC performance. I have gave my all, and I will not perform for RJC again. Instead, I am focusing on imrpoving on the clarinet now. No more RJC-ing.

SEL


link | posted by Ee Lin at 8:47 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela